The Bahamas High Commission
- The Bahamas High Commission is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We adhere to privacy rules in the UK and The Bahamas.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you submit the Nationals Registration form we ask you for your details.
- We use your personal information for our records only.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- If you have any questions about privacy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org